Wise up Wednesday
Wise up Wednesday is a weekly publication written by Barry Ashmore, managing director of StreetwiseSubbie.com
Written for UK Specialist Contractors, every week it covers the matters that matter.
From getting paid, to advice on a wide range of commercial issues that affect Subbies daily, to helping you find more profitable business, you can read it here. In your weekly Wise up Wednesday.
Here are just a few of the subjects that have appeared recently:
- Time for change? – avoid delay and disruption on site
- Construction dies while the worthies bicker – 73.65% of specialist Contractors’ contracts were subject to disputes in 2017
- No pay don’t stay -suspend
- Don’t be bullied – avoid the bully boy tactics employed by Contractors
- Trade body failing on payment
Designed to help improve the lives of Specialist Contractors, Wise up Wednesday is hard-hitting. It gets straight to the point and provides punch when it’s needed on subjects others ignore!
If you are a Subbie then don’t miss out.
Register Now To receive your weekly copy of Wise up Wednesday, just send an email to StreetwiseSubbie and ask to be added to the list today. There’s no charge.
And remember, we are here to provide solutions for Subcontractors.
Whatever you need, we can action it for you. If you have a problem, are not sure what to do, or just want a second opinion, please give us a call on 01773 712116, or email email@example.com today.