Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘Streetwisesubbie Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
Streetwisesubbie Ltd owns the copyright to the content of this website, identified as www.streetwisesubbie.com, together with its text, images and pictures contained therein, except where otherwise stated. Replication, copying, altering or any activity dealing with the content of this website is prohibited without the prior express consent of Streetwisesubbie Ltd
All content and information within the website www.streetwisesubbie.com is posted in good faith and updated regularly. We cannot, however, guarantee the completeness and or accuracy of the information shown at all times. To the fullest extent permitted by law Streetwisesubbie.com Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss whether direct or indirect which may arise from reliance on the information or content in these pages.
Streetwisesubbie.com Ltd does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content or material of any website or any software downloaded from any website referred to or accessed from www.streetwisesubbie.com
Advice and Consultancy General Terms and Conditions
The following General Terms of engagement will apply to all work carried out by Ashmore Consulting and/or other Consultant’s recommended by StreetwiseSubbie.com. In addition the Consultant’s own terms and conditions will apply or supersede these terms as necessary.
The expressions “we”, “us”, “our”, refer to Ashmore Consulting (or other Consultant) and “you” and “your” refer to our client.
We will endeavour at all times to provide you with the highest quality cost effective service handling your instructions with professional skill care and attention.
Our charges will be calculated by reference to the time spent in dealing with the assignment at the agreed hourly
charging rate. Chargeable time includes attendances upon you and others, as appropriate, any time spent on
necessary research, travelling, considering, preparing and working on papers; correspondence and making and
receiving telephone calls.
VAT and disbursements are payable in addition.
Rates are reviewed annually at the end of March each year. We will notify you promptly of any proposed change.
We try to be flexible in order to meet our clients particular needs and in appropriate cases we may consider fixed fees or percentage arrangements.
It is not usually possible to predict costs in advance. When we are requested, we will do our best to indicate, what
costs are likely to be incurred. Any estimates which are given are for guidance only and are not binding.
You may from time to time set an upper limit on the charges or disbursements which we may incur without
further authority. If you do, then we will not exceed the agreed limit without first obtaining your consent, but you
should bear in mind that if the limit you set is inadequate, it may prevent or delay matters . We will not be liable for
any such delay.
We will render interim fee accounts in respect of our charges for work done and disbursements incurred on or
around the last day of each calendar month (unless another period is agreed). These fee accounts shall not be
regarded as final as to the amount of charges and disbursements to which Ashmore Consulting (or other Consultant) is entitled.
We reserve the right to require payments on account of anticipated charges and disbursements, or where
appropriate personal guarantees prior to commencing work, or if necessary after work has commenced.
Payment of any fee account is due within 7 days of the date of our invoice. The final date for payment of an invoice
is 7 days after the due date. (i.e. payment 14 days from invoice).
We reserve the right to suspend performance if payment or adequate security for payment is not received.
We reserve the right to charge interest on a daily basis on accounts not paid within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
The rate of interest to be applied will be 20% per annum.
Our appointment may be terminated upon written notice by you at any time, and by us if you fail to pay an interim
invoice before the final date for payment or meet a request to give instructions, information or other assistance we
reasonably require or if we cannot otherwise properly continue to represent you.
In the event that our employment is terminated our services will cease from the time of such termination.
You will remain liable for any unpaid costs/disbursements. Until payment we shall be entitled to a lien over any
documentation belonging to you but in our possession.
Our appointment is subject to the Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 as amended and
accordingly both parties have the option to refer any disputes or differences at any time for the decision of an
adjudicator appointed pursuant to Section 108 of the Act. Such adjudication to be carried out in accordance with the Scheme for Construction Contracts.
These terms and any dispute which arises between us under or in connection with them shall be subject to the
Law of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Login or register to access more content: