YOU ARE CONSTRUCTION – THIS IS YOUR TRIBE!
ACCESS THE RESOURCES YOU NEED TO
WIN WORK · GET PAID · MAKE BETTER PROFITS
AND LIVE A BETTER LIFE!
Tribe is the great new value-for-money service that allows busy construction people just like you to access a whole range of essential business resources, information and support. Like how to win better work, get paid on time, deal with construction legislation, get the right insurance and understand complex contracts.
Plus, there’s a whole pile of hints, tips and advice on dozens of other topics designed to help you solve the problems unique to building and construction. So, whether you are a one-man operation, labour-only team, employee, supervisor, manager, QS, or company director, there’s something here for you.
Just like our premium level services, Tribe provides all the answers to the common business problems sub-contractors face every day. The difference is the price and the way you access the information. For just £14.99 a month (including VAT) you can help yourself to any and all of the resources detailed in the drop down menus you see when you hover over “Tribe” in the navigation bar above. This includes free reports and publications relevant to you; contractual templates and expert checking service; a useful Q&A facility; plus advice on essential business skills such as lead generation, presentations and website design.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE THE BOSS OR A BIG COMPANY TO BENEFIT
Of course, larger companies are welcome to join, but Tribe is designed to be of enormous benefit to everyone in construction including the self-employed tradesman, as well as managers and supervisors in larger companies who want to join on an individual basis. In fact, Tribe is open to anyone working in construction who simply wants to broaden their knowledge of the industry, increase their expertise, and make their working life much easier.
Tribe provides all the answers to the common problems faced by individuals and businesses every day. Whereas our premium Silver, Gold and Platinum Buddy services are designed for company level entry (and include Implementation Session, Free Consultancy Time and Reduced Hourly Rates), Tribe is designed with you the individual in mind.
For just £14.99 a month (including VAT) you can help yourself to any and all of the resources detailed in the drop-down menus you see when you hover over “Tribe” in the navigation bar at the top of the page. This includes free reports and publications relevant to you and your construction business; contractual templates; an expert contract checking service; a useful Q&A facility; plus, advice on essential business skills such as lead generation and sales presentations. And access to our exclusive on-line community.
BE PART OF A GROWING NETWORK OF LIKEMINDED CONSTRUCTION PEOPLE
It’s true when they say that there’s strength in numbers. So, if you love construction and want to make a difference to your life, career, firm, or the industry, then come and join the Tribe.
By joining Tribe, you can now get access to the same huge resources and expert advice normally reserved only for construction’s big corporate companies. And if you need more in-depth or hands-on support and want to increase your level of service, you can easily upgrade to one of our premium Silver, Gold, or Platinum Buddy services which include an Implementation Session, Free Consultancy Time each month and Reduced Hourly Rates.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM TRIBE
Working on the tools in a construction trade or craft is what most people think of as construction work, but few people outside the industry realise just how diverse it is, or that trades and crafts include; Air Conditioning / Refrigeration, Architectural Metalworkers, Automated Material Handling Systems, BMS Systems, Bricklaying, Carpenters / Joinery, Civil Groundworkers, Concrete Flooring / Framing, Electrical and Electrical and Instrumentation Contractors, Fencing, Fire / Intruder Alarm / CCTV, Floor Covering, Glazing / Facades, HV Cabling and Cable Jointing, Lifts and Escalators, Mechanical Contractors, Mechanical Equipment Manufacturers / Installers, Mezzanine Flooring / Racking, Painting / Decorating, Piling and Sheet Piling, Pipework / Ductwork, Plastering / Boarding, Roofing / Cladding, Scaffolding, Shopfitting / Partitioning, Sprinklers, Steel Erection / Structural Engineering, Steeplejacks / Lightning Protection, Stonemasons, Suspended Ceilings, Swimming Pools / Spa Installers and Tiling Contractors.
Phew, so many essential trades that can benefit!
But it doesn’t end there because there’s another group of important individuals that can benefit from Tribe too and that’s the professionals who work behind the scenes of every construction project;
- Architects and Architectural Technologists design buildings, but whilst the technical aspects of design work are extremely important, so too are the commercial and contractual aspects and that’s where the individual practitioner can benefit from Tribe.
- Building Services Engineers make sure that a building has more than walls and a roof and whether you work on the initial design of a building or ensure that the designs are put into practice correctly, you will benefit from the associated knowledge you will get from Tribe.
- Building Surveyors provide technical advice relating to construction and property and as the core of their work is to report on a building’s condition, it usually involves the application of some of the expertise that Tribe provides.
- Civil Engineers carry out the design, construction, and maintenance of such things as roads, bridges, pipelines, and railways, but your work isn’t carried out in a vacuum and the individual practitioner can benefit from Tribe’s commercial and contractual insights.
- Construction Managers of all types and specialisations ensure things get done on a construction site, often managing teams of tradesmen. Therefore, the knowledge Tribe provides will help you make sure that the work is carried out on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Landscape Architects aim to improve the quality of the environment by designing and managing the open spaces around us and just like their fellow architects who design the building, individual practitioners can benefit from Tribe’s resources.
- Quantity Surveyors are responsible for the financial and contractual aspects of construction projects. So, whether you are involved in working out how much the job should cost to build in theory, or managing the commercial and contractual reality, you can find lots of useful information in Tribe.
- Structural Engineers have responsibility for the very foundations and structural integrity of the works. And whilst such work is extremely important, so too is the understanding of the commercial and contractual aspects of the project which the individual practitioner can access from Tribe.
So why wait a moment longer?
For just £14.99 a month (including VAT) you have access to all of the resources, free reports and publications relevant to you and your business; contractual templates; an expert contract checking service; a useful Q&A facility; plus, advice on essential business skills such as lead generation and sales presentations. Plus access to our exclusive on-line community.