Download your June ‘Wise up Wednesday’ compilation here
Every Wednesday, Barry Ashmore, managing director of StreetwiseSubbie.com, sends out his Wise up Wednesday e-mail to all our e-mail subscribers.
Full of important information to help specialist contractors to keep on top of Contractual , Payment and other important business issues, it is essential reading for many. In fact, we know that many subbies actively watch for it landing in their in-boxes.
And what a month it’s been! In the may compilation issue there is information about:
- Why Bad contractors or Clients are Bad for your business
- More on that all-important topic of Getting Paid
- Why Subbies are writing of £££Billions in bad debts every year
- And why Set Off and Payless Notices are the weapons of choice of today’s Contractors
- Plus, all the London Seminar July dates where you can help your team to get on top of JCT Contracts
You can download the June publication here
If you don’t already receive it or wish to subscribe, you can do so by emailing StreetwiseSubbie via this link and requesting your personal copy now.
Thanks for reading. As ever, if you have any questions, or wish to find out more about how StreetwiseSubbie helps specialist contractors on a daily basis, then please call 01773 712116 today.