Download your September 2018 Wise up Wednesday compilation now
Every Wednesday, Barry Ashmore, managing director of StreetwiseSubbie.com, sends his ‘Wise up Wednesday’ e-mail to around 10,000 Specialist Contractors.
Full of important information to help Subbies to keep on top of Contractual , Payment and other important business issues, it is essential reading for many. In fact, we know that many Subbies actively watch for it landing in their in-boxes.
Here are the September e-mails in a single compilation publication that covers:
- Barry Ashmore has recently updated ‘The Streetwise Subbie’ 4th Edition which is published by Routledge (Taylor and Francis Group) ISBN : 978-1-138-30016-3. It deals with problems of payment in the industry and this is your chance to get it free of charge
- Onerous terms could finish you – great advice that helps ensure that your contracts are trouble free
- In September, Liberal Democrats leader Sir Vince Cable described this year’s Construction News CN100 findings as “hugely worrying. Find out more here
- Construction Enquirer reported that there is now a super-aggressive quantity surveyor employed by Contractors for the specific purpose of saving them money no matter what. Ensure that you are not the one to suffer
- And, another chance to catch our Contractual Training seminars that help you to minimise risk, maximise profit and understand the JCT Subcontracts. Change the way you do things to avoid problems
This is the type of highly useful information you can receive each and every Wednesday, all designed to help improve the lives of Specialist Contractors.
You can download the September publication here
If you don’t already receive it or wish to subscribe, you can do so by emailing StreetwiseSubbie via this link and requesting your personal copy now.
Thanks for reading. As ever, if you have any questions, or wish to find out more about how StreetwiseSubbie helps specialist contractors on a daily basis, then please call 01773 712116 today.